This course will show you how using powerful tools such as styles, cross references, document properties and fields will enable you to focus on content, leaving Word to ensure the formatting and numbering is accurate. You should be competent in using a PC for general business use.
Material: £0:00 Exam: £0:00 Tuition: £65.00
Course Planned To Run On Day's: Flexible
Course Duration: 12 wks
Course Starting Time: Flexible
The awarding body for this course is:
- What You Will Learn
- Entry Requirements
- Employment Information
- Whats Next?
- Apply advanced text, paragraph, column and table formatting.
- Convert text to a table and vice versa.
- Work with referencing features like footnotes, endnotes and captions.
- Create tables of contents, indexes and cross-references.
- Enhance productivity by using fields, forms and templates.
- Apply advanced mail merge techniques and work with automation features like macros.
- Use linking and embedding features to integrate data.
- Collaborate on and review documents.
- Work with master documents and subdocuments. Apply document security features.
- Work with watermarks, sections, and headers and footers in a document.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
How is the course assessed: